A multi-label emporium group dedicated to support local independent designers through retail collaboration. We are a synergized retail platform that local designers, of complementary trades across multi-product categories, partner with to commercialise their brand.
Our passion in curating our merchandise through creative brand partnerships has made us a leading pioneer in Singapore’s multi-label retail industry. We aim to engage our customers in a quintessential premium shopping experience with the purpose to excite, explore and be different.
Founded in 2012, we have 10 employees and headquartered in Singapore. Every day we source, curate and merchandise local fashion and lifestyle designer brands in our three permanent retail outlets in Singapore; Tanglin Mall, Millenia Walk and i12Katong. Since its inception, The Emporium has store-popped eight times island-wide, supported 30 Singaporean home-grown brands and achieved retail revenue of over USD $1 million.
- Exclusive collaboration with local designers
- Exceptional customer-service
- Create brand ambassadors
- Community give back
- The Emporium opens at Millenia Walk on 1,500sq ft retail space (popup store #1)
- The Emporium opens at Wheelock Place on 2,000 sq ft retail space (popup store #2)
- Launched The Petit Emporium at Raffles City (popup store #3)
- Launched The Petit Emporium at i12Katong (popup store #4)
- The Emporium establishes its 1st permanent retail store at Millenia Walk
- The Emporium opens at the inaugural opening of Westgate Mall (popup store #5)
- The Emporium opens at Orchard Gateway
- Collections featured in Singapore Designers Showcase at Audi Fashion Festival 2014
- The Emporium establishes its 2nd permanent retail store at Tanglin Mall
- The Emporium establishes its 3rd permanent retail store at i12Katong
- Nominated for one of the winners in the Asia Pacific Brands Award
- One of the Singapore brands selected for national representation at Alibaba-Taobao University by Workforce Development Agency (WDA) in an exclusive program organised by Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (SIRS).
WORDS OF INSPIRATION
“You just need to have a love for what you’re doing.” – Anna Wintour